You Make Me Happy | Mojo Monday 422 | MOJO422

5:15:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

I  reached 10,000 hits on my blog. Im amazed! Did you see the special post with the AWESOME promotion? Want to make sure you don't miss my posts? Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here.

Today, Im playing along with the team at Mojo Monday. It was a sketch challenge this week, and below, I have included a copy of the sketch provided;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I love about this card:

White Emboss - I embossed using white TWICE on this card. There was a third element, but I left it off. I love how the image looks when it is embossed using white.


Linen Thread - In fact, after this card, we ran out :-(

Torn Vellum - I love Vellum at the best of times. But, I love it even more after it has been torn.

Colours - I was cleaning up the area below the guillotine. After I had cleared away all of the skinny little pieces of card stock, there were three pieces that were left. And, I loved how they looked together, they were the colour inspiration for the card. Ive put together an image to reflect this colour combo below;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a cool card! Love that torn vellum piece. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog