The Way of the Truth is the Best Way of Living | Global Design Project | GDP009 | Fab Friday | FabFri76

6:55:00 PM

Did you see Monday's post? There is a special promotion you won't want to miss. Click here for more details.

Today, Im playing along with the teams at Fab Friday and the Global Design Project. Below are the inspirations for each of these challenges;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I love about this card;

Black Emboss - On the last card I made, I used the Black Emboss powder. One thing I wasn't so fond of was the tiny black dots from where I forgot to use the emboss buddy (I didn't blog about that). However, on todays card, I LOVED it! The Rotary Stamp gave it a rustic look and the extra bits of embossing powder.


Triple Banner Punch - I love how simple it is to make a banner ... or two .... or even three.

Stamp Set - You know how much I love the 'Words of Truth' stamp set. The reason is because every time I see the stamp set, I think about the lyrics to one of my favourite songs.


Rotary Stamp - I love being able to personalise a message like this.

Colour Combo - I've created an image with this card and the colour combo below. They go so well together.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I really like how you flipped the sketch and used rectangles instead of the circle element! The sprinkles of stray embossing powder really add to the feel...it's great when it works in your favor! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of these two challenges, Bruno. Your card is bold and fun - I love when stray embossing powder works. :) I'm so happy you played along with this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge and the sketch for Fab Friday. Thanks for sharing and playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Ive got one more for GDP coming. I was on a roll ..... is that an 'Aussie' slang that you won't know about? #lol

      Delete
  3. The embossing is amazing, puts another twist on an already amazing card. I love my banner punch too, I really like how you layered the 2 banners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bruno! Striking and bold with a little bit of grunge. Thanks for playing along this week again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another incredible card....you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fave songs..... excellent job.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog