Thank You | Brought to you by the letter ..... W | Just Add Ink | JAI 286

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

To celebrate almost reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along with the Just Add Ink again. Did you see my post with Just Add Ink last week? Well, click here to see it. Im telling you this because - it was a winner!!!!


Now, this week; The theme is ..... the letter 'W.' OK, so here is the card I ended up with;


Things inspired by the letter 'W'


  • Watermelon Wonder - 
  • Watercolour Thank You
  • Wisteria Wonder - Ive never even noticed this colour before
  • Whisper White
  • White Emboss Powder

This was a fun challenge to play along with. I white embossed directly onto the DSP which I can't remember doing before. I also cut the Watermelon Wonder lace into a smaller thickness just so it didn't overpower the card.


Below I have assembled an image with the two colours I used;

Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Bruno you certainly have managed to add a lot of W's to your card. I really like the addition of the Wisteria Wonder, it adds a nice warmth!
    It was lovely to see your card this week at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've hit this challenge out of the park, Bruno! Beautiful, bright, card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog