SPECIAL OFFER | 2016 Occasions Catalogue | Enjoy the Little Things | Mojo Monday (on a Friday) | Mojo424

6:55:00 PM

Can I share something with you before we get started?


Today is the last day for this awesome offer. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the AWESOME sets on sale and don't miss this opportunity to purchase them at the lower price.

On with the show; for a few days, I have been showcasing some new products we received at the Stampin' Up! onstage event in Melbourne. Well, we received some MORE new items as a part of the preorder. And, they are awesome! Im using one of the new sets on my card today as I am playing along with the design team over at Mojo Monday. Ive included the sketch below;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I love about this card;

Framelits - The banners are the perfect size and the set has a HEAP of different sizes to use. LOVE how the butterfly looks in Vellum.


Thick Bakers Twine - Last week, Kylie put in an order. She said 'I bought this for you because I thought you would like it.' I never even looked twice before. I LOVE it! I want to get all the colours now. Perfect thickness!

New Stamp Set - its called 'Enjoy the Little Things.' I love the variety of sentiments in this set.


Colours - I started the card with a sheet of DSP from the Go Wild set. So, black and smoky slate were the colours chosen. Ive put together an image which showcases the colours and the card together.


Products Used

One of the stamp sets I have used is not available to buy yet. But the rest of the products are available and you can purchase below. Additionally, if you live in Australia and you do not already have a demonstrator, click here to register to receive a 2015 Occasions Catalogue. If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Are you hanging out to receive a copy of the 2016 Occasions Catalogue? Would you like to receive one? If you live in Australia, click here to register your information to receive a copy.

20% Off Sale - LAST DAY!!!!


Stampin' Up! are running an awesome promotion at the moment. I have included a list of some of the items on sale below for a reduced price. This promotion is for a limited time so get them NOW by clicking on the picture below. If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno


Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog