Retiring List | 2016 Occasions Catalogue Sneak Peek | Be Brave | Pals Paper Arts | PPA276 | CAS(E) this Sketch | CTS150

5:48:00 PM

Yesterday, I told you about Stampin' Up! retiring list. These are products that are retiring from the Holiday Catalogue. If you want you see a full copy of that list, you can click here to see it. Ive included a few of my favourite products below - click on any of the images to buy them from our online store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Remember, if you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

This post marks 7 days that I have been showcasing some new products we received at the Stampin' Up! onstage event in Melbourne and as a part of the pre-order. If you missed them so far they are herehereherehereherehere and here.

Today's Card

Im using one of the new sets on my card today and I am playing along with the design teamS over at Pals Paper Arts and CAS(E) this Sketch. Ive included the sketch below;

 

And, here is the card I ended up with;


Here is what I love about this card;

Emboss Powder - I really like how white it is! So striking.


Colour - Ive never used this colour on a card. In fact, I had to look up the name of the colour. Ive assembled an image with the card and colour below.


Framelits - I used two sets today. I love how easy and consitent the shapes are.


Stamp Set - This set is not available for purchase yet. But, this MUST be on your wish list. If you live in Australia, click here to register your information to receive a copy and I'll let you know about when you can order it.



Products Used

The stamp set I have used is not available to buy yet. But the rest of the products are available and you can purchase below. How simple is this card?
Additionally, if you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno


Stampin' Up! Specials


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am loving the image/texture on those "buttons" Bruno, and the simplicity of the 2 basic colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Bruno! Love the texture. Island Indigo is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors...although I love them all😃 So glad I found your blog as I am enjoying your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog