Happy Anniversary | TGIF Challenge 28 | TGIFC28

6:55:00 PM

Further to yesterdays post, I wanted to make ANOTHER card for my beautiful wife. So, I used these challenge as an opportunity to do this. By the way, did you see Monday's post? Do you want an opportunity to win the 'Curvy Keepsakes Framelits Box?' Click here for more details. There is just ONE MORE DAY to enter....

Today, Im playing along with the team over at TGIF. This week, its a colour challenge - i really prefer these. Below is the inspiration for today;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I love about this card;

Colours - I would NEVER put these colours together. In fact, Im really not a fan of Cajun Craze. But, I think they work VERY well together. Ive made an image below to showcase these colours along with the card.



Balloon Framelits - This set of framelits are REALLY cool. They are perfectly sized and worked really well with the card today.



Designer Series Paper Stacks - I love how Stampin' Up! have the same set of paper in EVERY colour. And, I love the new designs from this years catalogue. In australia, these stacks work out to under a dollar per sheet and are excellent value - each colour has 2 double sided designs. And, how convenient is it to have some paper which can complement your card stock perfectly?



Back-to-Basics Alphabet Stamp Set - WOW! I had been avoiding using this stamp set, which I really regret now. I avoided it because in the past, to make a word with other letter sets would mean getting the stamp-a-majig for EVERY letter. But, this set is photopolymer so I could see exactly where each letter was going to be stamped and I could easily line it up accordingly.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper (current stock) from us for FREE!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog