Grand Vacation Blog Hop November | Seeing 3D

7:55:00 AM


Thank you for joining us this month for our Incentive Trip/Grand Vacation Blog hop. These are the top Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world that have achieved the Mediterranean Cruise next year. And, my amazing wife Kylie Bertucci is one of those. So, technically, I am not an 'achiever.' However, I am a Supporting Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which I guess makes me a 'co-achiever.' But, I had this project and Kylie suggested that I take part to share it with you. So, here I am.....

This month our theme is "Seeing 3D" This means a 3D project! Its an interesting concept for me as i am blind in my left eye and have trouble seeing 3D. hahahaha!!!

Currently you are visiting my blog Bruno Bertucci - stampinbruno. As you scroll down, you will see a line-up of those participating in the blog hop. You will be amazed at some of the awesome work by some demonstrators so make sure you 'hop' around to all the blogs on the list and leave a comment if you like it. 

Today's Project - The Accordion Box

Maybe you have heard of Crafting Geek? I first came across this site on Pinterest. And, so I pinned it. But, unlike other the other thousands of pins that I save, I decided to make it. Right away!

It uses five full sheets of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I used sheets from the Bohemian Set as they were very striking in colours and patterns. The belly band is Burlap and mini staples.


The video tutorial on the link above is good. However, it is in another language (Portuguese). I only worked out that there were subtitles available after I had finished.


What can you use this for? Anything really. Ive used it for chocolates, washi tape, bakers twine ..... anything really.


How cool is this project?

Blog Hop Line-up

Here is a list of all of the talented people in the blog hop. Make sure you visit everyones blog and give them some love.

Products Used

I have listed all of the products needed to replicate this project below. Click on any of the pictures and buy it from our online store 24/7. Additionally, if you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

PS - Want to know more about me? Click here to find out.
PPS - Want to make sure you don't miss out on my projects? Click here to receive all of my projects directly in your inbox? 

Stampin' Up! Specials


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What an absolute wonderful creation Bruno. I just love it. Will have to try one of these. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a TERRIFIC project Bruno. And THANK YOU for the creative banner for all of our blogs. I understand we have you to thank? If the couple that stamps together stays together....I better get my hubby inky real fast. Maybe you can give him a pointer or 2 on board the ship? Thanks for joining us this month. Give a kiss to my friend (your wife) for me, ok? Have a terrific evening and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Cynthia. I enjoy making things like the headers. Thanks for kind comments about the project too.

      Delete
  3. Well, what have we here! I love that we get to see your creativity, too, Bruno! Your project is amazing! You are a true stamp-a-gineer (cross between a stamper and an engineer) in case you hadn't heard the term! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this project is so amazing ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make that project in our beautiful Designer Paper! I love projects that show off the coordinating patterns, and this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive project Bruno. Great colours and I love the addition of the burlap ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this right away! Super clever idea......thanks for sharing Bruno!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog