Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - November | My 'Most-Used' Stamp Set

5:53:00 PM

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop for November. The theme for this months blog hop is "My 'Most-Used' Stamp Set." We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.



Maybe you are starting the blog hop here at stampinbruno. Or, maybe you have been directed here from the previous person. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup at the bottom of the post will help you move along. You won't want to miss any on the list as there are some great projects on view.

So, on with the show ..... my 'Most-Used' stamp set is 'Words of Truth.'


Do you have it? In case you don't, you can click on the image above and buy it NOW!

So far, I have made cards using this stamp set here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. And, today, here is the card that I ended up with;


I follow a board on Pinterest which has monochrome cards and I love the idea. So, I wanted to
investigate this a little further.

Things I LOVE about this card;

Stamp Set - of course I love it. I love the sentiments, I love the font, I love how a small, simple sentiment can be added to a card easily and it not detract from anything. I stamped them all in black. And, then I stamped the pieces that I wanted to highlight in Tip Top Taupe. The main 'REMEMBER' image is stamped using Versamark.



Stamp-a-ma-jig - Do you have this? I thought I could 'eyeball' this. But, it didn't work out too good. So, I switched to using the stamp-a-ma-jig and it was easier to line up.



Dimensionals - I used the edge pieces as the pieces I was trying to give dimension were quite skinny.

Colours - LOVE them! Love them! My name means 'Brown' so all of the Browns are colours that I love. Ive made an image below to showcase the card and the colours together.




Do you want to make sure you don't miss any of my projects? Click here to receive my blog posts via email.

Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code RZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!




Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials


Blog Line-up


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. A very inspirational card Bruno-it's awesome. I did read all the words too. Just love it. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing "feel good" card, I need to practice with my Stamp-a-jig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bruno...What an awesome card, you have too much patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Bruno.....is great to be seeing the boys playing along

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Bruno. I agree with Angela, you are so patient. I think I would have given up halfway through! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Bruno. It is so lovely to see such an inspiring message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea-I'm inspired to try a word only card-I'd feel very special if I received a card like this

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever Bruno - I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts are so entertaining! Brilliant card Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've inspired me to try this Bruno. I'm so adding this stamp set to my already very long wish list. (Sorry Ben):-p

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great showcase of this stamp set! You really showcase this set well - I've seen your other projects with it, and they are great, too.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog