Celebration | The Paper Players PP270 | Retro Sketches RS#189

6:55:00 PM

Hello there and thanks for joining me today. Im doubling up on challenges today. Im playing along with a colour challenge over at the Paper Players and a sketch challenge over at along with the team at the Retro Sketches. Below are the inspiration diagrams for this week;

And, here is the card I ended up with;

Things I love about this card;

Designer Series Paper Stacks - I've raved about these in the past. On this card, I have used three different colour sheets of the same design. Everything aligns, everything is great. I love them.


Project Life by Stampin' Up! Cards - The love heart in the middle is a card from the 'Moments Like These' set. I thought the design was perfect, so I cut it out using a circle framelit and 'voila!' It actually felt like cheating, but it saved a HEAP of time.


Silver Cording Trim - This is the perfect thickness.


Colours - The colours were determined by the challenge. But, i chose the Mint Macaron based on the card that I selected from the PLxSU card. Ive assembled an image below that showcases the card and the colours.

Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, if you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.


Bruno


Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am loving that colour combo with mint macaroon, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the mint with the black and silver and your design is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bruno, so happy to have you participating with us! This is a stunner...my current favorite color, paired with (or should I say tripled with?) black and silver...woo hoo, very cool! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design!! My husband doesn't stamp, but he's my go to guy for "what do you think!!" Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog