Thanks to You | The Paper Players | PP267

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

To celebrate reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along with the Paper Players for the first time. Here is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is my card.


Since the theme was Clean and Simple - I wanted to really try and see how simple I can make a card. And, Im really happy with how it turned out.

Things I love about this card

Framelits - I used two framelits from two separate framelit kits. Used in conjunction with the magnetic plate, the cut on the framelit is perfect. The leaf is so detailed. My wife Kylie made a card on another challenge blog that used the same 'Leaflets' framelits kit. Click here to have a lool.


Linen Thread - Ive spoken about how much I love this before. Its amazing. It gives an instant rustic feel.


Simplicity - I stamped one image. I cut two shapes out of framelits. The other pieces or cardboard were precut offcuts that I just slightly trimmed to fit.


Colours - the colours selected are distinctly autumn. Ive put together an image below to show the colours used on this card.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bruno, this is fabulous! Love the rustic touch of the linen thread and your use of the negative space from the leaf framelit is genius--love the vellum! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog