Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 289

6:55:00 PM

Another first for me - I loved the sketch over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. If you would like to receive updates, click here to be added to my email list. Below is the sketch inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card I ended up with;



I am a REAL fan of the Stampin' Up! in colours for 2015-2017. In fact, I know I say it on most of my posts, but, I think its safe to say that Tip Top Taupe is my FAVE colour.



I embossed in white on both a sheet of vellum and a piece of Delightful Dijon and used a framelit to cut out the banner shaped sentiment. This allowed me to layer one on top of the other. I also added two layers under the vellum to create some interest.



The two types of DSP work well together - what do you think? Also, the linen thread is a perfect match for the card.


Products Used

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog