REMEMBER You Can Do It! | CAS(E) this Sketch | CTS#145

6:55:00 PM

Hello there - thanks so much for stopping by. Have you signed up to receive my blog posts via email? If you haven't yet done so, please click here to subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any creations. Who is Bruno Bertucci? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along again with CAS(E) this Sketch. Here is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is my card;


As usual, it was NOTHING like I planned. In fact, I watched this video on YouTube with this cool technique to colour the background ...... but that ended up in the bin (trash for my US readers). I also ended up with ink all over my hands - hopefully it comes off before work tomorrow. Having said all that - i love this card!

Things I love about this card

White Emboss - As you will see on my cards, I use embossing on ..... every card. This card was no exception.



Words of Truth Stamp Set - I love this set. I really, really, really LOVE this set. I love the sentiments, I love the look.



Moments Like These Stamp Set - I love the 'font' of these stamps. The set comes with all the days of the week individually. But, I assembled them all on the block and stamped the combined image all at once. It comes in Photopolymer and is a part of the Project Life by Stampin' Up! range and is useful for projects other than memory keeping. Click on the image below and you can buy it from my online store right now (Australian residents only - sorry).


Colours - This combination makes me really happy! Below I have assembled an image showing the colours used;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh, what a great post and wonderful card! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog