Mojo Monday | Mojo418

6:55:00 PM

This weeks Mojo Monday sketch took me ...... ages! Again, the final result bares no resemblance to what I imagined it would look like - does that happen to anyone else?

Anyway, here is the sketch that provided this weeks inspiration;


I was trying to not take the sketch literally ...... but I did! Here is the card I came up with;


I really like way that the two different DSP's work together.


Stamps

There were three sets different sets that I used on this card. However, there is one that i'd like to highlighlight for a moment - the 'One Big Meaning' set.


Do you have this set yet? Look at how many different stamps you will have. Its just $33 for the clear mount and if you click on the image above, you can buy it from my store right now.

Layers

Count them! Including the base and the vellum there is SEVEN layers. I think thats a record for me! What is your record?


Im really enjoying using the glimmer paper and the silver thread sparingly. And, you know how I feel about Vellum.


Colours

I was looking through the collection of scrap pieces and the Pool Party DSP caught my attention. So, I put it aside and happened to put it on top of a piece of Tip Top Taupe. And, that was where the colour inspo came from.


Products Used

There were LOTS! But, Ill just highlight my favourite ones used below;

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a FANTASTIC card. Such gorgeous details. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Bruno, your layering and detail is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog