CELEBRATE! | Mojo Monday | Mojo414

6:55:00 PM

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Today, I'm playing along with Mojo Monday again. This was a tough sketch! Here is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


As usual, it is nothing like the card that I sat down to create. But, Im happy with the end result. I definitely wanted to use Kraft paper. And, I also wanted to use the 'Sprinkles of Life' set. I had imagined that the circle element was a cake. Then, I imagined it as a balloon. 


In the end, it is just a circle element with a pattern on it. I embossed using Iridescent Ice over the Brushstrokes background stamp. I coloured this with the three coloured markers. I then stamped the same image on white and overlaid the Vellum over the white stamped image and cut using the circle framelit and slightly rotated the top circle.


The square element was going to be a present. Then, it was going to be just a 'square element.' I asked Kylie what she thought it was - she said that it was like you were looking through the window of a bakery with the sign on the window. Close! In the end, the square element is a box of cupcakes. #lol I used the window sheets for the first time. The tree builder punch was perfect for cutting out the top of the cupcakes.


I love Kraft paper. It is just beautiful! And, I think everyone knows how much I love Vellum. And, I love how well the Kraft and Vellum works with the corrugated card. Thanks for ordering some for us Kylie!! Speaking of Kylie - check out this awesome project she made the other day.


Tip

At the end of making the card, the top right corner looked a little sparse. So, I added these water droplets. They are usually white, but Kylie showed me this neat trick where you can peel off the white layer. It then becomes clear. However, the white layer that you are removing is the adhesive, so you have to add your own glue to stick it down.

Colours Used

Aside from Kraft, I used So Saffron, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette. Check out the image below which illustrates this.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!






Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog