CAS(E) this Sketch #143

6:55:00 AM

Hi There and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Its been just over a week since I've been blogging my cards and Im enjoying it immensely. Are you enjoying reading my posts? If you would like to receive updates, click here to be added to my email list. Now, back to this post - I'm playing along with a layout challenge over on CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog. Below is the inspiration for the week;


I love the white space on this sketch. And, here is the card that I came up with;



This is the second time this week that I have used both of these stamp sets. They are both great. I White embossed over Tip Top Taupe cardstock for the sentiment. 


I picked these colours ...... just because I liked them. A few posts ago, I used Night of Navy for the first time and I loved it. So, I used it again on this card. I STILL love it! I also used So Saffron and Tip Top Taupe.


I lost count on how many dimensionals I used on this card. I just love playing with layers and heights. It also helps to conceal how i fixed the lace trip to the rear of the cardstock.



Can you think of ways that you can use these two versatile stamp sets? If you don't already have them, click on the picture below and you can buy it 24/7 from my online store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your take on the sketch. The layers behind the sentiment are gorgeous. Who would have though you could make lace still look masculine? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog