2 Challenges in one post ...... GDP05 and FMS206

9:55:00 PM

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Ive entered this card on two challenge blogs today - the new Global Design Project and Freshly Made Sketches. Below are the inspirations from each challenge;


And, here is the card that I came up with;


I am really enjoying using the aqua painters.

Base

I made a card yesterday which used the striped designer series paper. I thought it would be nicer to use this paper again today than the solid cardstock.

Background

The 'pre-embossed' paper is great. I love it (saves a HEAP of time). I didn't want to water the ink down too much as I wanted a bold, vibrant colour.


Sentiment

I wanted something that really POPPED so Silver Glimmer Paper it was. I also wanted to create a focus in the bottom right corner, so i did this by changing the colour from daffodil delight to pear pizzazz and introducing the vellum. The sliver needed a solid colour backing, so I added the Soft Sky banner behind. I also added the metallic silver thread to soften the feel.


Colours

I really like the colours selected on the GDP. Below is a reminder of the colours used;


Products

Click on any of the products below if you would like to purchase any of these.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love the combination of stripes and polka dots. And I love this happy color scheme. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a huge fan of polka dots. Your fine layering is not lost with me either, it's perfect! Great card as always Bruno, you've incorporated both challenges brilliantly. Thanks for supporting GDP again this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright yellow background! The vellum and sparkle look terrific! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno - I love how you've used the background paper and only inked up part of it. Perfection. The "yay" adds a nice sparkle to your card, too! I'm so glad you played along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and bright - check! Lots of layers - check. Nailed the challenges - CHECK! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another bright, fun and fab card Bruno! Glad you could play along again with the GDP crew.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog