My FIRST Entry for Mojo Monday (on Wednesday) | MOJO417

6:55:00 PM

Why, hello there! My blog has been live for six days and I'm excited. If this is your first time here, why not click here to subscribe to my blog via email to make sure you see all of my creations - it would be a great help!

Here is the sketch used to create this card;

And, here is the card I created;


Emboss Resist

I used the 'Stamp a Bag' set to create the image that I embossed. Its not perfectly lined up, but I think that gives a nice effect.



Watercolour Paper

I tried using the Aqua Painters on normal whisper white cardstock and failed. So, then I used the Watercolour Paper and it worked a treat. I wanted BOLD colours, so rather than using ink from the ink pad, I used it from the Re-Inker. 



Sentiment

I wanted a sentiment small enough that it wouldnt cover too much of the watercoloured image. I also wanted one that would accompany the watercoloured image and I think the one I selected works a treat. I embossed it in White to make it POP on the Tangerine Tango cardstock. I tore the bottom edge to give it a softer feel.



Embellishments

These hearts work really nicely. They are leftovers from the 'Watercolour Wishes Card Kit.'


Colour Inspiration

We dont have a full set of Re-Inkers. So, I got all the colours out and picked three and these were the ones I selected.



Products Used

Below are the products I used for this project. Click on any of the image that you would like to purchase to create awesome projects of your own. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely! I am really enjoying your style. In a way, it seems similar to mine - eclectic and adventurous! Sometimes I watercolor on Whisper White. If I'm careful about the amount of water, it will bubble up the paper a little bit without pilling, which can be a really cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the dye doesn't go to the edges, such a cool look! Beautiful colors and perfect elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card. That watercolor background is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog